Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Index Of Oral .jpg Help On Oral Presentation?

Help on Oral Presentation? - index of oral .jpg

Hello. I make an oral report on Christopher Columbus, and I was lucky because he was selected at random. Therefore, I have an oral presentation and provide information about the signs and plan for them. It will be paid in one months, and I am in Class 7 What is the best way to remember a few words of the oral presentation, because I do not remember things very well and I really can not use cards, etc.

1 comments:

Courtnie Jude said...

It just depends on how you learn.

if you remember when you hear something (like conferences and stuff), or read aloud or ask someone to
remember things when you write, just write the parts of his speech every day (I know its hard work, but everything you have to do)
Memory, or you can do small things. Proverb that in 1492 Columbus sailed the ocean blue. Just little things like that.
or ... cheating is by things in the programming, but to help her. Reference range, you can sorta read about the programming.

Unfortunately it was not much, but I hope it helped:)

Post a Comment