Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Tiny Pre Teens Pic Searching For A Fiction Book But Cannot Remember Name Or Author?

Searching for a fiction book but cannot remember name or author? - tiny pre teens pic

Looking for a book, I swear I can read as a pre-teen, but does not remember the name or author.

As I recall it was a man who came on a wristband / bracelet or a ring-shaped kites. When you turn the element to which led him on a journey through a world of fairy tales and the bracelet and ring turned out to be true dragon. The Reluctant hero and his dragon keeper little face against the evil Dark Lord of the guardian of his own little dragon.

Anyone have any ideas or should I start writing stories about my childhood fantasy?

3 comments:

chessaho... said...

Perhaps one of the Narnia series?

ladykane... said...

I do not know the name of the book, but you can probably Google dragon folklore.

soon2bef... said...

I do not know, but this is not Narnia.

Post a Comment