Friday, December 11, 2009

Tingling In Fingers More Condition_symptoms Can A Cortisone Injection Be Given In The Neck For Spondylosis Which Is Causing Tingling In The Fingers?

Can a cortisone injection be given in the neck for spondylosis which is causing tingling in the fingers? - tingling in fingers more condition_symptoms

I have spondylosis in my neck about 4 albums and I am currently in tingling and numbness in the thumb, index finger and sometimes the heart. I also have pain in my elbow meetings, both as well as numbness and pain in the forearm. Doctors have reported only the anti-inflammatory and heat to relieve pain. The pain can be treated, the feeling in his fingers is still there and very annoying.

3 comments:

amish-ro... said...

Yes you can. It took two applications separately, but it worked. No migraines, thank God. Your symptoms sound exactly like me.

kitty.hi... said...

Yes, but with different results. Often the symptoms will worsen steroids temporarily worsen.

petrel said...

Cortisone can be used, but not always. Surgery may be just as good. It's something you should discuss with your doctor or a neurosurgeon to.

Post a Comment