Friday, February 19, 2010

Bag Balm For Diaper Rash Nystatin And Diaper Rash Question?

Nystatin and diaper rash question? - bag balm for diaper rash

I feel so bad. Last night my son went to bed with a clean diaper and this morning woke up with a layer of crap that it was obviously for a while. When you finally clean the shit I saw, had a terrible diaper rash from it. I know he was clean when he went to bed last night, but I do not know when or how long pots had been sitting on it. Well at least this is once again terrible - is red and has small bumps everywhere. within one week after birth had a severe diaper rash that the doc prescribed nystatin bad. She told us to keep and use in the future, provided they have not expired (it is). Nystatin for yeast used in a diaper rash, but how do you know if there are mushrooms in it? Is there anything in particularLAR for research, or should I go to the doctor? Nystatin would be nice if the yeast? A well, the only thing that has contributed to what the diaper rash, was first & D ointment. We have tried several others, as Bordeaux Butt Paste, Desitin (original creamy), Bag Balm Ointment Lansinoh Diaper and others. Other ideas, use or otherwise help to clarify who may be the fastest? We have omitted from one layer to today, but we can not do that 24 / 7.

4 comments:

divamomm... said...

My daughter had a yeast rash as a baby, niastatin is one of the few things that really clear that this domain is not otherwise strong enough. Try it out and the air as far as possible without diapers or cloth diapers. A yeast rash is usually the rash has crusted or bumpy in appearance, as you describe. And niastatin not hurt, when used without yeast rash is, my children are also prescribed for dry skin. Moreover, once had a yeast rash, which is more likely to give when he was still in diapers. Only as much air as possible, keep the area dry and to keep a lot of cream.

Mommy_to... said...

A yeast rash usually had red skin and a lot of time in patches or in the folds of the groin or legs. It is usually bright red all over, such as diaper rash.
My daughter is on antibiotics twice as far and twice got a terrible diaper rash, was then a rash of yeast. It is better to have a layer of anti-fungal cream (Nystatin) or Monistat 7, then put put a layer of Aquaphor (they have a layer of whipped cream ... is the best material out there!). Do not use zinc oxide ... burned in a yeast rash. Petroleum products are much softer. Also, try to let it dry after the change in the air. When our daughter was very sick, do not even use baby wipes, but you take in the bath and rinse.
Use of anti-fungal --then a layer of Aquaphor allowed in one day.
Edit: Also, if they are old enough for him to eat yogurt. Who can help build probiotics to restore balance to help get rid of yeast.

Mrs. Z plus 3 said...

The scrap and use the foot cream nystatin athletes. It works much better and diaper rash is free in 24 hours.

No, it does not hurt if it is a yeast infection. Probably not.


** EDIT ** I have a feeling that people think I'm kidding. I am very serious. Nystatin cream and I do not work well for him. Athletes Foot Cream is very good. For some reason, the yeast infections and prone to swear by it.

The reason, they say, it does not hurt, because what my doctor told me. Take my word for it, because although I am not a doctor. I'm on, what I learned.

lynnieto... said...

If I had my daughter, she was always of fungal infections. I thought it was diaper rash, so that A & D only helped slightly. PED prescribed Nystatin and walked away quickly. He took a few years after his birth. What I did was after the rash has completely disappeared, switch, a thin layer of A & D or Vaseline at every diaper, or after bathing. This constitutes a barrier to moisture dirty diapers do not penetrate through the skin. It worked very well, sometimes we do too, as if he had stayed up all night and I changed his diaper. When cleaning, pay attention, clean water and fresh (like microfiber) red cloth, if it is so, because it hurts too much when you use or Wi WIPIPE too hard. I hope it works for you. Nystatin should be used if you are sure it is a yeast infection. Normally, when there is bright red and scaly bumps a yeast infection.

Post a Comment