Thursday, February 4, 2010

Blood In Stool From Bleeding Walls Rectal Bleeding? Bright Red Blood On Stool?

Rectal bleeding? Bright Red Blood on stool? - blood in stool from bleeding walls

Hi guys just tonight I went to the bathroom, like any normal visit to the bathroom. After a few minutes, I started my business a little unusual, I felt something a little brutal, but it is as if for the first time I finished, and when I saw was blood-red at the end of the ladder.

It wasn'tt lot and the chair was not unusual. I do not think, abdominal pain or something, everything seems normal. I did some research and thesymptomss not the same for me is a relief, but I'm still a little worried.

Some of the security?

2 comments:

eastons3... said...

red blood means that your hems or yeranus close or some kind of crack. For your information when it is dark, it can be wrong very badly.

My-Girls... said...

I think you may have a small hemorrhoids. Sometimes, old age and go unnoticed until they become angry again. Be sure to keep the area clean to prevent secondary infections. Things to watch out for a doctor visit is required:

- Tar-thick dark blood red
large amounts of blood --
-Rectal pain / increase combustion potential (slot)
trouble-deification

Hope this helps ..

Post a Comment