Saturday, January 9, 2010

Low Iron Normal Hemoglobin What Could Low White Blood And Red Blood Cell Count, Low Platelets And High Iron Serum Mean?

What could low white blood and red blood cell count, low platelets and high iron serum mean? - low iron normal hemoglobin

I searched and searched the internet and find nothing that covers all of the results of my complete blood count. Here's the context:

I visited the doctor for regular medical check-up and talk about some non-specific symptoms such as fatigue and asked for a blood test.
WBC: 3.6 LOW
RBC: 3.45 LOW
Hb: 11.5
Hematocrit: 33.3
MCV: 97 (Normal)
MCH: 33.4 (normal)
MCHC: 34.6 (normal)
RDW: 13.0 (normal)
Platelets: 128 LOW
The complete metabolic panel were all normal.

Then,
Iron Bind. Cap. (TIBC): 292 (Normal)
Iron, Serum: 185 HIGH
UIBC: 107 LOW
Iron saturation: 63 HIGH

T4, Free 1.09
TSH: 1.41

Sorry for so much information, but I thought that might be important, and I do not know what that means. Could someone please help me understand. It's the weekend, and my doctor referred me to a hematologist-oncologist (who scares me in itself), but I have no one to apply now! Thank you very much!

In addition, ICoarctation of the aorta, the VSD and VSD .... of all congenital heart disease. My doctor monitors the heart and have been good. It can cause blood in my heart? Or is it something else? Or you can simply nothing?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Some of them can easily be explained by heart medications, I am purging and as such they should stay away from sedatives, as the reduction in platelet count.So not surprise me that your platelet count is low if given aspirin a day will example.The the platelet count is low, but very (to me news that it would be great to have this high), until I found this conversation hematologist, not too low, they have no stress, always so terrible for many it is the best news ever, drift.I when things go well for you if you can see, you take care of the Huns xx hope will

Anonymous said...

Some of them can easily be explained by heart medications, I am purging and as such they should stay away from sedatives, as the reduction in platelet count.So not surprise me that your platelet count is low if given aspirin a day will example.The the platelet count is low, but very (to me news that it would be great to have this high), until I found this conversation hematologist, not too low, they have no stress, always so terrible for many it is the best news ever, drift.I when things go well for you if you can see, you take care of the Huns xx hope will

Anonymous said...

We can diagnose this problem at Yahoo.
Suggest, however, a disease from these figures that myelodysplastic syndrome or MDS. This is to be a potentially very serious condition that can cause leukemia, and you must follow your doctor immediately and / or a hematologist. A careful examination of samples of blood and bone marrow of MDS is needed to other disorders that differ with signs and symptoms, such as aplastic anemia. Blood and bone marrow were repeatedly for two months and more testing to see whether the disease is stable or declining.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for this information. Very rare in this website. This is very helpful.
Unfortunately, we do not know her age.
"Lawrence" had a good response, but the myelodysplasia of bone marrow is rare in young people.
I suspect he is young - less than 30 years.
This seems to be a disease of the bone marrow, but can be a variety of different diagnoses.
The reference in hematology is the next step in the appropriate evaluation.
This is probably not native to his heart disease.
It could be related to drugs.
Just too many ways to diagnose this over the Internet, "says Lawrence.
If it helps you to relax a bit this weekend, does not seem to cause acute leukemia.
It would have helped if they had included the difference of white blood cells - the type of white blood cells.

Post a Comment