Friday, January 15, 2010

Portable Am Fm Cd Player Can Anyone Help I Am Looking To Purchase Iphone Portable Speakers That Can Carried & Played On Beach At Xmas?

Can anyone help i am looking to purchase iphone portable speakers that can carried & played on beach at xmas? - portable am fm cd player

I will celebrate my sister's wedding on the island of St. Martins. (Marriage) is a quiet wedding on the beach, but ultimately I want to surprise you and the explosion of a song they want. My son has an iPhone and want to buy speakers for Christmas. Basically, I speke give his laptop I've seen a lot of good, but most can be transported importanty. Can someone please tell ???????

1 comments:

kim m said...

I bought something similar at Walmart
http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.d ...
The sale is quite true, but it is what it is. It's small, easy to carry and can be used batteries.
You can sound a lot better, but $ 20 is very good

Post a Comment