Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Renters Insurance Select I Need Renters Insurance For An Apartment In Spain, Does Anyone Know Any Good Companies?

I need Renters Insurance for an apartment in Spain, does anyone know any good companies? - renters insurance select

I rented an apt in Spain, I live here permanently if you leave here usually rent a deposit of several months, but I want to spend may have asked for assurances that all tenants. They say it costs between 30 to 40 euros per month. The price is an average? Who knows if it is complementary to sell businesses rent on the Costa Blanca are? Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

2 comments:

rose1 said...

I was stationed for some time, and there is a real tenant insurance. However, you get a normal content of the coverage (it will ask if you are an owner or tenant). I have a German friend who saw an ad in a German newspaper, I paid 60 € for the year, but I do not remember the details of the rider. However, I was insured at Lloyd's. € 30-40 per month sounds excessive to me, but up to 200 € per year. What owners should be sure one or two bars (bars in Windows) or an alarm that is not secure for everyone, without him here. (I sell the property) as you wish during the recording of content that is responsible for buildings insurance for your property.
Try www.intasure.com like all types of insurance, including vacation / rental property.
Or buy new Costa Blanca and a ring of some agents and ask them what they require .... a little bit smarter than the prices vary enormously.
Good luck

sunlover said...

Most banks are now shelters, so you can ask your bank here.

Post a Comment