Monday, January 4, 2010

Reflux In Babies Projectile Vomit Mothers Of Reflux Babies?

Mothers of reflux babies? - reflux in babies projectile vomit

My son is 7 months and had severe reflux since birth. He tried Gaviscon, RInitadine, and do not act now, Losec (taking Gaviscon) as Losec alone. I also tried rice cereal in his formula that the manipulation of the skull, chiropractic, and soymilk in two months, all without success. I still projectile vomiting constantly. A friend recommended to try goat's milk formulas, but honestly, I think I've done my best and I am trying to new treatments should be tired just disappointed. Has anyone tried with success? Has anyone been there and overcome it? My doctor referred me to a doctor on Tuesday, when things get better, but I think that leaving things to stay for long, and I said yesterday that he disabled a benefit for children would get to him (which was not won with retrospective effect ). I'm tired and angry and so sick of the whole situation. My doctor told me I was waiting to grow out of it, but now believe that you can suffer a break in the esophagus, because it is not always better. To stop all storiesI experienced a severe reflux that would be appreciated.

3 comments:

Mommy of 2 & 1 angel Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ said...

My son had severe reflux since one months so far (of which 11 months). He has since Prevacid and started to leave, because he will finally overcome. We peditrician ordered an upper GI as I was about 6 weeks to ensure that there was a break. We also sent a pediatric gastroenterologist who specializes reflux in infants and children have. At your dr thing is these things? Otherwise, it would be better to make an appointment with the doctor closest to the gastroenterologist, to make your baby (and) you can urgently needed aid and relief.

On a side note, did (rantidine Zantac) or Gaviscon nothing to help with my son, either.

TassieGa... said...

My son had acid reflux for a few weeks, vomiting, crying and held me spellbound, as long as I do not know how to help, put him to the doctor who prescribed Zantac acids, and placed in an anti-reflux formula. I was also invited to sit at dinner, I was told that the cause is the return on the valve that prevents food from a backup due is low, and increasing growth, if it happens again to 12 months in May as they work . .,, (Thank God, he was arrested when 8mths zantac helped ... from his grief, and stop the formula for the CPR, vomiting)


It's very frustrating, but brace yourself, because it may be better .... Good luck:)

Mom of Ethan and Sophie said...

I know that you live so my kids had reflux, but not as bad as you. I want to avoid the pediatrician and do not ask (demand) for a referral to a pediatric gastroenterologist. She was diagnosed 6 months before my son was b / c of your pediatrician just said "spit babies, and I knew something was wrong. My son had to help take Zantac and Prevacid in the same time claim. There are formulas for Reflux alone Similac and Enfamil AR. Look at their side. My son is now 2 and has not any drugs since I was about 15 months. Good luck!

Post a Comment